New kichens & bathrooms for 2009!
The Viken lodges, with their large glass fronts, spacious interiors and fantastic views, make the perfect lodge for any type of stay... Romantic Weekend, Friends Get Together, Family Holiday or simply a Relaxing Break.
Enjoy 3 en-suite bedrooms, all with TV sets, sauna room and large living area with, amongst the log burning stove & pull down bed for the extra people in the party, TV, DVD & CD Unit.
The kitchen features full self catering facilities such as large fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, fan oven/grill/hob & dishwasher, along with all the utensils, crockery & cutlery. While the integrated dining area allows you all to eat together while enjoying the stories of the day.
The large deck-patio/veranda not only offers plenty of space to dine al'fresco and 'chill' together, but also gives you views through Whicham Valley and out to the Irish Sea.
Booking a Viken gives you Luxury surroundings at great 'per person per night' rates.
(Please note that all prices are quoted at 'per lodge per stay')
Prices are inclusive of...
- Bed Linen,
- Towels for the party numbers (not for swimming use),
- Initial supply of stove logs,
- Unlimited use of Indoor Heated Pool,
- Welcome pack of Tea/Coffee & biscuits
- Large lodges, consisting of 2 floors
- 3 en-suite bedrooms with pull down double bed in the living area
- Sauna Room
- Lower level consists of bedrooms, full kitchen, dining area, entrance onto Veranda
- Upper level consists of living area with log burning stove
- Glass fronts allow for fantastic views
- Sorry, no pets allowed!
What to do next...
Please note that our online reservation system is pre-set for 3 night weekend, 4 night mid week & 7 night breaks. Please call 01229 772329 for alternatives.
Call Reservations...01229 772329
"...we can answer all your queries & book the lodge for you!"
Terms & Conditions of Hire
*Please note that due to the nature of the resort, exact locations of each lodge cannot be guaranteed.
For this reason, the views and surroundings of each lodge will not be the same.
Interiors can also differ from lodge to lodge.